a year ago6740 Views3252 Down68 Likes7 !
The Master Builder's prize invention smashes enemy buildings to bits. What better way is there to show who's the best builder around? Unlock the Electric Hammer ability to give opponents a real pounding!
|preferred target||attack speed||attack type||movement speed||range|
|None||1.2s||Melee (Ground Only)||16||1.25 tiles|
|Level||damage per second||damage per hit||dps in ability||hitpoints||regen time||ability level||upgrade cost||upgrade time||builder hall level required|
Wallpapers of Battle Machine
- Battle Machine is the first Hero (and currently the only one) in the Builder Base. It requires a level 5 Builder Hall to repair.
- The Battle Machine is a single target melee unit that smashes nearby buildings with his hammer.
- It sits atop the Battle Machine Altar when not attacking or regenerating health.
- Unlike the other heroes, the Battle Machine will not defend. This is because the Battle Machine is either away attacking another base, is being upgraded, or is regenerating health and is unable to fight.
- However, its altar will still be there, and you will be able to move it if the Battle Machine is rebuilt; in that case, Versus Battle opponents will be able to attack it.
- Unlike regular troops, you are not required to bring it to battle after it falls in the previous battle.
- At level 5, the Battle Machine unlocks the Electric Hammer ability. The ability electrifies the hammer, causing the Battle Machine's damage to increase for the next three hits, in addition to regenerating a fraction of the Battle Machine's health and slightly increasing his speed. Unlike other heroes, the Battle Machine can use its ability multiple times in the same battle.
- The Electric Hammer will end prematurely if the Battle Machine does not get three hits within 15 seconds of using the ability (but by then, the Electric Hammer will have recharged).
- When the ability is being activated, the Battle Machine is momentarily stunned while it raises its hammer to get struck by lightning.
- The Battle Machine can currently only be upgraded to level 25.
- Use the Electric Hammer ability when the Battle Machine is next to high-hitpoint buildings or crowded areas to get more destruction. You can also use this strategy against high-damage buildings to prevent the threat from them staying up too long.
- Make sure not to activate Electric Hammer when the Battle Machine engages the Guard Post (unless you are in desperate need of health) as you will be wasting your damage on overkill.
- This ability is especially deadly against the Crusher(s), as it helps him withstand a lot of damage as well as take it out if it is all by itself.
- A Battle Machine going 1 on 1 against a relative level Crusher can take it out without using the ability.
- He can tank for troops such as Sneaky Archers while they do the damage behind.
- The Battle Machine can tank shots from the Multi Mortar or Roaster to protect troops behind him such as the Night Witch.
- Before deploying him, try to destroy the Giant Cannon and Crushers (as he is weak against those defenses) and all the buildings around the side so that he doesn't wander off to the sides.
- If you have unlocked the Battle Machine's ability, a good strategy is to deploy the Battle Machine in a corner and immediately use its ability. The Electric Hammer lasts until the Battle Machine gets three attacks, so by the time it wears off, the ability is much closer to being fully recharged than if you deployed it and used its ability normally. This means that early on the Battle Machine would quickly be able to get six hits with increased damage as opposed to three.
- In addition, if you are using a Night Witch based attack, this saves them from Mega Mines/Hidden Teslas placed in the corner as well as mitigating damage for battle machine if they do exist.
- If there's another building, do not trigger the ability before destroying the buildings, you'll need the damage bonus on more threatening buildings such as strong walls.
- Using the Electric Hammer at the end of the Battle Machine's swing (before the damage is done) is the most efficient. If you use the ability at that time, his auto attack will be canceled but the next auto attack will be performed without the swing.
- You can allow your troops to do damage to the base before sending in the Battle Machine to destroy the Builder Hall (if it has not been destroyed) and/or finish off the remainder of the base. An example would be using an all-Baby Dragon attack with the Battle Machine; the Baby Dragons can destroy a large portion of the base before the Battle Machine is sent in to destroy the Builder Hall.
- When rebuilt, the Battle Machine appears to be a wooden robot with metallic joints and support controlled by the Master Builder in its head.
- At level 10, a shoulder blade is added on its right shoulder. The hammer is also surrounded by a metallic ring from top to bottom.
- At level 20, the shoulder piece turns gold as does the hammer's ring.
- The Battle Machine is found at the bottom right side of the player's builder base surrounded by Obstacles when broken.
- The hammer it wields could be a reference to Thor's hammer. In the description of the machine, it says it broke attempting to hoist the "realm's biggest hammer." Also, the hammer has an ability to do with lightning, kind of like Thor's hammer.
- The Battle Machine is the only hero that is not based on a troop. It is also the only hero that is not a living thing.
- The picture in its description page shows the Battle Machine's hammer in its left hand; however, it is actually in its right hand during a battle.
- The description before the rebuilding of the Battle Machine reads, "This massive machine broke attempting to hoist the realm's biggest hammer. With some repairs, it could be taken into battle!"
- The Battle Machine seems to have a secret compartment when zoomed in his own controls and sometimes you can see the Master Builder just pushing and pulling the controls without any sense at all.
- On 6/26/2017, the Battle Machine gained 5 new levels, maxing out at level 10, due to Builder Hall level six being released.
- The same update also changed the scaling of the Battle Machine's hitpoints: originally the Battle Machine had its hitpoints increase by 2% per level at all levels (including levels past 5); the update decreased the scaling past level 5, such that levels 6-10 increased the hitpoints by 1.5% and levels 11 and above increased the hitpoints by 1%.
- On 9/27/2017, the Battle Machine gained 10 new levels, allowing it to be upgraded to level 20.
- The announcement of the update originally planned the Battle Machine to only gain 5 new levels (up to level 15), but surprisingly, levels 16 to 20 were added as well.
- The Battle Machine is the only hero that takes time to rebuild.
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|