3 months ago152 Views8 Down3 Likes0 !
This undead creature poses little threat by itself. But it never fights alone, since the Drop Ship can throw an endless horde of Skeletons at your enemies!
- Skeletons are melee units dropped by the Drop Ship.
- Skeletons have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- Skeletons are dropped in groups of 3 by the Drop Ship.
- Like the Skeletons spawned by Witches, they are unable to trigger Traps, however they can still be harmed by Traps if another troop triggers them.
- Skeletons can distract ground defenses from targeting more valuable troops, such as a Night Witch, while they take the defenses out.
- The Skeletons are good at taking out buildings like the Firecrackers and Air Bombs, as they cannot be hit by them, although they can take out the Drop Ship which stops Skeletons from coming out.
- It is good to place the Crusher where the Drop Ship might be deployed as the Skeletons dropped can get stuck on the Crusher and will take a long time to take it out, or possibly never.
- The Roaster can hit both the Skeletons and the Drop Ship at once, given that they are in the same location, so make sure to distract it with a high-hitpoint troop or hero, such as the Battle Machine.
- Skeletons have the same damage per second as bats; however, they hit twice as fast while dealing 1/2 the damage per swing.
- The Drop Ship's skeletons have the same description as the Witch's skeletons description, except with Drop Ship instead of Witch.
- Unlike in the Home Village, Skeletons do 5 less damage per hit and have 20 less health.
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|