a month ago390 Views157 Down3 Likes0 !
Plan an explosive surprise for troops that get too close. Choose air or ground!
|damage radius||size on board||damage type||trigger radius|
|5 Tiles||1x1||Area Splash||4 Tiles|
|Level||damage||build cost||build time||experience gained||builder hall level required|
Wallpapers of Mine
- Mines are splash damaging traps that can be set to Air or Ground.
- It cannot damage both air and ground.
- Although not doing much damage, the Mines still have power in number and can take out support troops or hordes of low-hitpoint units.
- Even though Mines are classified as "Defensive Buildings", they are not buildings and do not need to be triggered/destroyed for your enemy to reach 100% destruction.
- The Mine explodes after an enemy comes within 4 tiles of it, causing splash damage to every enemy ground troop within 5 tiles. This delay means that you'll want to place the bomb in an area where troops are likely to remain for a period of time, like right next to a building they're attacking.
- The Mine does not need the Master Builder for construction, however, the Master Builder is required for upgrading.
- Mines take no time to build.
- Try to trigger Mines with one troop or tanks such as the Boxer Giant to prevent your support units from being killed.
- Make sure to test for Mines near walls when using the Bomber with another troop, such as a Raged Barbarian, so the Bomber can be successful in destroying the wall.
- Make sure to stagger your troops when sending them into the base, especially if they are low-hitpoint troops, so a Mine cannot hit them all at once.
- Try to use Mines on the outside of the map so it can severely damage sniping Sneaky Archers.
- Placing two Mines together will kill Sneaky Archers and Beta Minions of relative level. Three Mines together will kill Raged Barbarians of relative level.
- Setting Mines to Ground would better protect your base if you are losing to ground attacks. Setting them to Air would protect your base from air attacks, if you are losing against them. Set half and half if you are facing both type of attacks.
- You can stop a Bomber from throwing its first bomb by placing a Mine near the area, which allows your defenses to one-shot it.
- Use Mines set to air around your Firecrackers to help it take out swarms of Beta Minions.
- A single Mine set to air can stop a horde of Bats (spawned by Night Witches) from swarming your base.
- At level 1, it appears to be a barrel strapped with ropes with a timer on it that has red wires connecting it to the barrel.
- At level 2, the ropes on the barrel are replaced with metal bands.
- At level 3, the barrel turns red.
- At level 4, the barrel turns into a spherical Mine.
- At level 5, the timer is removed and the Mine gains metallic pressure plates on the surface. The band in the middle becomes smaller.
- At level 6, metal horns replace the pressure plates.
- At level 7, the color of the Mine turns black, a skull face appears on it, and the horns are replaced by grey studs.
- At level 8, the studs are replaced by spikes.
- When switched to air mode, the Mine will appear to float, supported by a metal chain.
- The Mine resembles a Bomb from the Home Village. However, the Mine has more range.
- The face of a Jolly Roger which appears on the level 7 mine, also appears on Air Mines, Seeking Air Mines, and level 6 & 7 Balloons.
- On level 1 to level 4 Mines, the timer's hand rotates as it ticks. This hand movement occurs even when the Mine is being upgraded.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Mine, such as Level, Damage Type and Targets.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Mine to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the Mine is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Mine to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Mine is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon switches the Mine attack mode to attack air units. This icon is only displayed while the Mine is in Ground mode.|
|Tapping this icon switches the Mine attack mode to attack ground units. This icon is only displayed while the Mine is in Air mode.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|