2 months ago1850 Views1575 Down56 Likes8 !
This Legendary wizard slows down enemy defenses with destructive shards of ice!
|preferred target||attack type||housing space||movement speed||attack speed||barracks level required||range||training cost||speed decrease||attack rate decrease|
|Defenses||Area Splash (Ground & Air)||4||16||1.5s||7||3 tiles||1,500||?||?|
|Level||damage per second||damage per attack||hitpoints||town hall level required||training cost|
Wallpapers of Ice Wizard
- The Ice Wizard was the third gift the players get in the "3 days of Clashmas" event occurring in the time period around Christmas 2016, with the Santa's Surprise returning as the first gift and the Freeze Trap as the second. It was available from UTC 10:00 12/30/16 through UTC 10:00 1/6/17.
- It returned as a temporary troop in December 2017, available to use until January 3rd, 2018.
- Ice Wizards prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Clan Castle troops, heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons. Note that like all troops that prioritize defenses, Ice Wizards do not consider the Clan Castle to be a defense regardless of whether or not it contains enemy troops, but do consider the defending Grand Warden and the level 12 Town Hall (if its Giga Tesla has been triggered) to be defensive buildings. Once all defenses are destroyed, Ice Wizards become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- Unlike the Clash Royale counterpart, the Ice Wizards prioritize defenses, so they're basically incapable of taking out defending Barbarian King, Archer Queen, Clan Castle Troops or Skeleton Trap Skeletons, unless they are positioned very close to a defense that the Ice Wizard is targeting.
- As the only ranged unit to prioritize defenses, they can shoot over Walls to take out defenses. Place them behind meat shields such as Golems and Giants, as both meat shields also prioritize defenses.
- You could have a maximum of 65 Ice Wizards at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 80 if you include the 10 that could fit into a fully upgraded Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you could clone an additional 20 Ice Wizards with two fully upgraded Clone Spells.
- The Ice Wizard can't be donated, due to being temporary.
- The Ice Wizard is the third troop and the first temporary one to be directly transferred from one of Supercell's other games, Clash Royale.The word "Legendary" in the description could refer to the Legendary rarity of the Clash Royale Ice Wizard. However, the word "Legendary" doesn't appear in the Clash of Clans Miner's or Lava Hound's description.
- The word "Legendary" in the description could refer to the Legendary rarity of the Clash Royale Ice Wizard. However, the word "Legendary" doesn't appear in the Clash of Clans Miner's or Lava Hound's description.
- The Ice Wizard can't be upgraded in the Laboratory, but automatically gets "upgraded" when the Town Hall is upgraded, due to being temporary. At Town Hall level n, the Ice Wizard has $ 2*(7n+23) $ hitpoints and DPS, while each hit does $ 3*(7n+23) $ damage.At the same Town Hall level, three hits from the Ice Wizards do the same damage as the Santa's Surprise.
- At the same Town Hall level, three hits from the Ice Wizards do the same damage as the Santa's Surprise.
- At Town Hall 5-7, the Ice Wizard's DPS and hitpoints are both higher than those of their Wizard's. Also, at Town Hall 11, the Ice Wizard's DPS ties with the Wizard while hitpoints are still higher than the Wizard.
- There was a mini-achievement during the limited time period of the Ice Wizard. Players needed to win at least three multiplayer battles, each with at least one fifth of total Army Camp housing space being Ice Wizards, to claim 300 Experience and 30 Gems.
- After the Ice Wizard became unavailable to train, anyone who had trained the troop but had not used it would still have it in their Army Camp, at least until the October 2018 update, when all such temporary troops disappeared after their period ended.
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton • Hog Glider|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|