Wall - Builder Base
The Crusher REALLY likes its personal space. This hulking stone slams ground units with a mighty wallop!
- Walls are structures that obscure the path of enemy ground troops, with an identical function to that of Walls in the Home Village.
- Just like in the Home Village, Walls can be bypassed completely by air troops (Beta Minions, Baby Dragons, etc.), and also do not count towards destruction percentage when destroyed.
- Walls in the Builder Base come in segments of five. These segments cannot be separated, but can be rotated. When upgraded, all the walls in the same segment will be upgraded at the same time.
- This is true when counting walls. When you unlock new walls, it may say that you unlocked 25 walls, but this is only 5 wall segments.
- Walls can be circumvented by placing destroying it or positioning ranged troops to shoot over the walls. Walls can be bypassed completely by air units such as Beta Minions.
- Melee units will only attack walls if there are no other buildings near them and if there is a building on the other side of the wall.
- Ranged units will only attack walls if there are no other buildings in its sight range other than those across the wall that is (almost) completely surrounded by walls and that are outside its attack range.
- Bombers deal additional damage to Walls, much like Wall Breakers. However, their damage bonus is not as great as those of the Wall Breakers but it is high enough to destroy Walls in a few attacks.
- The Bomber's Big Bomb ability allows it to deal heavier damage to walls.
- Purposely create gaps in walls to put a trap in as the enemy troops will walk into the gap instead of breaking the wall.
- You can also do this by putting a Crusher in the gap.
- Use walls to surround defenses to protect them. Try to surround structures that assist in defense so they do not get taken out easily.
- It is unnecessary to protect resource buildings with walls as you do not lose loot on defense; you can only win on attacks.
- However, storage buildings have high hitpoints and putting them near defensive buildings inside the walls can protect defensive structures and give them more time to take out enemy troops.
- Level 1 Walls resemble wooden stakes assembled together.
- Level 2 Walls resemble wooden fences with rope tied around the posts.
- Level 3 Walls are changed into worked lumber assembled with large nails.
- Level 4 Walls are changed into uncut rock.
- Level 5 Walls are more smooth and cut stone.
- Level 6 Walls have a bronze-colored connector between them.
- Level 7 Walls have a brick-like texture and color to them with what appears to be a concrete base.
- Level 8 walls have what appears to be a level 5 wall, except encased in metal plating.
|size on board|
|Level||upgrade cost||cumulative cost||magic cost||hitpoints||builder hall level required|
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Wall, such as Hitpoints.|
|Tapping this icon rotates the selected row of Walls.|
|Tapping this icon upgrades the selected Walls to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the selected Walls are at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon upgrades the selected Walls to the next level, if you have enough Wall Rings and a free Master Builder. When the selected Walls are at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|ARMY||• Builder Barracks • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar • Army Camp|
|DEFENSE||• Double Cannon • Crusher • Archer Tower • Roaster • Guard Post • Cannon • Giant Cannon • Firecrackers • Multi Mortar • Hidden Tesla • Wall • Air Bombs • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher|
|HEROES||• Battle Machine|
|RESOURCES||• Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Builder Hall • Elixir Storage • Elixir Collector • Clock Tower • Gem Mine|
|TRAPS||• Push Trap • Mega Mine • Mine • Spring Trap|
|TROOPS||• Baby Dragon • Raged Barbarian • Bomber • Night Witch/Bat • Sneaky Archer • Drop Ship • Beta Minion • Night Witch • Boxer Giant • Super P.E.K.K.A • Cannon Cart • Drop Ship/Skeleton|
|BOOKS||• Book of Fighting • Book of Everything • Book of Building • Book of Heroes • Book of Spells|
|POTIONS||• Builder Potion • Power Potion • Clock Tower Potion • Training Potion • Resource Potion|
|RUNES||• Rune of Dark Elixir • Rune of Builder Gold • Rune of Elixir • Rune of Gold • Rune of Builder Elixir|
|RINGS||• Wall Ring|
|HAMMERS||• Hammer of Fighting • Hammer of Building • Hammer of Heroes • Hammer of Spells|